At UBC Vancouver
Connect remotely! Contact our Chapman Learning Commons Online Assistants for questions about: learning technology (such as Canvas, Collaborate Ultra, or Zoom) or learning or academic support.
When the library is open walk-in technology support is available at the Chapman Learning Commons Help Desk on Level 3 of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. Assistance is provided with:
- Basic Wireless set-up (on laptops and mobile devices)
- Printing from your laptop in the library
- Support & troubleshooting of library computer workstations (Mac & PC)
- iClicker serial number retrieval
- For other iClicker support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect remotely! Contact our Chapman Learning Commons Online Assistants for questions about technology (such as Canvas, Collaborate Ultra, or Zoom). Hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
When the Library is closed, you can submit an email. Staff will contact you during open hours.
At UBC Okanagan
Peer Technology Assistants at the Library Service Desk offer help with connecting to wireless, printing, copying and scanning, MS Office products, adding money to pay-for-print and logging into computers. They also answer lots of other technology questions!
For additional assistance please contact IT, Media and Classroom Services.