At UBC Vancouver
Walk-in technology support is available at the Chapman Learning Commons Help Desk on Level 3 of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. Assistance is provided with:
- Basic Wireless set-up (on laptops and mobile devices)
- Printing from your laptop in the library
- Basic library computer workstation tips,support & troubleshooting (Mac & PC)
- DIY Media Studio questions
- iClicker serial number retrieval (For other iClicker support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Connect remotely! Email or call our Chapman Learning Commons Online Assistants for questions about online technology (such as Canvas or Zoom). Staff will respond to requests in a timely manner during open hours.
At UBC Okanagan
Peer Technology Assistants at the Library Service Desk offer help with connecting to wireless, printing, copying and scanning, MS Office products, adding money to pay-for-print and logging into computers. They also answer lots of other technology questions!
For additional assistance please contact IT, Media and Classroom Services.