At UBC Vancouver
Walk-in technology support is available at the Chapman Learning Commons Help Desk on Level 3 of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. Assistance is provided with:
- Basic Wireless set-up (on laptops and mobile devices)
- Printing from your laptop in the library
- Basic library computer workstation tips,support & troubleshooting (Mac & PC)
- DIY Media Studio questions
- iClicker serial number retrieval (For other iClicker support, please email email@example.com)
Connect remotely! Email or call our Chapman Learning Commons Online Assistants for questions about online technology (such as Canvas or Zoom). Staff will respond to requests in a timely manner during open hours.
At UBC Okanagan
Peer Technology Assistants at the Library Service Desk offer help with connecting to wireless, printing, copying and scanning, and MS Office products.