- Download the alumni UBC app from the Apple or Google Play stores and then apply for library privileges by requesting an Alumni Library Barcode to be added to your app here.
- Once a barcode is visible on the Verified Tile of your app, you are registered and ready to sign out material.
- It may take up to 10 days for your barcode to appear in the app.
Resources & Services
- Most UBC library eResources are restricted to current students, staff and faculty. Your CWL will provide access to library eResources licensed for alumni and you will have access to many library eResources using UBC library branch computers.
- Most books can be borrowed for 2-weeks and are renewable unless requested by another borrower.
- Interlibrary Loan material is available at a minimum charge of $30 per request. Contact the Interlibrary Loan department for more details.
- Alumni library privileges are for personal use only and are non-transferrable and may not be used for business purposes.
UBC Okanagan Alumni
- Alumni from the Okanagan campus can also access these library resources.
Replacement Alumni cards
- Lost or stolen Alumni Cards must be reported to both the Alumni Office at 604-822-3313 (toll-free at 1-800-883-3088) and the UBC Library online or at 604-822-2406