What are Enhanced Library Services?
- Assistance with the UBC Library website, databases, and other electronic resources.
- Book/journal retrieval from library stacks.
- Photocopying (users with Enhanced Library Services may request staff photocopying through the Library’s Document Delivery Service).
- Browsing in library stacks, including reading titles and lifting down books.
- Enhanced Library Services availability may vary by branch and time of day. Contact the branch you wish to visit and make arrangements ahead if you require assistance.
- The Centre for Accessibility serves as the principal resource on campus for people who are blind, visually impaired, or print-impaired.
- Obtain your UBCcard from the UBC Carding Office.
- Then register with the Centre for Accessibility to request an academic accommodation.
- The Centre for Accessibility will then inform the Library of your Enhanced Library Services designation.
- Lost and stolen cards can be reported online.