What are Enhanced Library Services?
- Assistance with the UBC Library website, databases, and other electronic resources including the library catalogue
- Book/journal retrieval from library stacks
- Photocopying (users with Enhanced Library Services may request staff photocopying through the Library’s Document Delivery Service)
- Browsing in library stacks, including reading titles and lifting down books
- Obtain your UBCcard from the UBC Carding Office
- Then register with the Centre for Accessibility to request an academic accommodation.
UBC Okanagan Faculty, Staff, and Students
- For information on Enhanced Library Services at UBC Okanagan, contact the UBC Okanagan Disability Resource Centre. UBC Okanagan Library also has an Inclusive Technology Lab – a place to experiment with assistive technology.
Did you know?
- Enhanced Library Services availability may vary by branch and time of day. Contact the branch you wish to visit and make arrangements ahead if you require assistance.
- The Centre for Accessibility serves as the principal resource on campus for people who are blind, visually impaired, or print-impaired.
- Lost and stolen cards can be reported online.