- Apply for your Alumni Card in person at the UBC Alumni Centre.
- Activate your Alumni Card for Community Borrower library privileges using the online application form through the library website or in person at Koerner Library or at UBC Okanagan Library. You must present one piece of government-issued photo ID or your UBCcard when applying to activate your Alumni Card in person.
- Your access to UBC library e-Resources may take up to 14-days while your Alumni Card is processed by Development and Alumni Engagement Services. You may still activate your Alumni Card in person for borrowing books at Koerner Library or Okanagan Library as soon as you receive the card.
Resources & Services
- Basic reference assistance, access to online resources using library branch computers, collections use and study spaces are available to everyone in the libraries free of charge.
- Remote access to most online resources is restricted by licensing agreements to current UBC students, staff and Faculty.
- Most books can be borrowed for 2-weeks and are renewable if they are not requested by another borrower.
- Interlibrary loans are available at a minimum charge of $30 per request. Contact the Interlibrary Loan department for more details.
- Alumni Card library privileges are for personal use only and may not be transferred to family members or used for business purposes.
UBC Okanagan Alumni
- Contact UBC Okanagan Library at 250-807-9107 for information regarding access and services as UBC Okanagan Alumni.
Did You Know?
- Lost or stolen Alumni Cards must be reported to both the Alumni Office at 604-822-3313 (toll-free at 1-800-883-3088) and the UBC Library online or at 604-822-2406