- Apply for your A-Card in person at the UBC Alumni Centre.
- Activate your A-Card for Community Borrower library privileges using the online application form through the library website or in person at Koerner Library or at UBC Okanagan Library. You must present one piece of government-issued, photo ID or your UBCcard when applying to activate your A-Card in person.
Resources & Services
- Basic reference assistance, access to online resources using library branch computers, collections use and study spaces are available to everyone in the libraries free of charge.
- Remote access to most online resources is restricted by licensing agreements to current UBC students, staff and Faculty.
- Most books can be borrowed for 2-weeks and are renewable if they are not requested by another borrower.
- Interlibrary loans are available at a minimum charge of $30 per request. Contact the Interlibrary Loan department for more details.
- A-Card library privileges are for personal use only and may not be transferred to family members or used for business purposes.
UBC Okanagan Alumni
- Contact UBC Okanagan Library at 250-807-9107 for information regarding access and services as UBC Okanagan Alumni.
Did You Know?
- Lost or stolen A-Cards must be reported to both the Alumni Office at 604-822-3313 (toll-free at 1-800-883-3088) and the UBC Library online or at 604-822-2406