Where are. . .?
more library facilities
Course reserves are learning materials made available by your course instructor. They may include electronic articles, books and DVDs and even websites.
1. Log into Connect
2. Click on "Library" in the top right navigation
3. Click on the desired course under "My Course Reserves."
4. You can also access Course Reserves from any course in Connect by clicking on Course Reserves in the left-hand column.
5. You can add your e-mail if you want to be notified of new course readings by clicking on "Manage E-mail Subscription." and submitting your e-mail. A new notification will be sent every time an item becomes available
Viewing Course Reserve Items
1. Your list of course readings is in the order submitted by your course instructor. The item list include Title, Author, Call Number (if on physical reserve at your library branch), and Tag.
2. Clicking on any title will take you to a record with further information about an item. You can connect to electronic items from this page or link to the item record to see if it is available at your library branch.
3. If your instructor has assigned tags (e.g. "Week 2," "Group 1," "Project 3"), you may click on the tag to limit the list to just those readings. You may also assign your own personal tags to readings. Please note that you must clear the filter to return to the full list of course readings.
If you need assistance, you can click on the Need Help tab. The Library provides two levels of support for Course Reserves in Connect:
1. Course Reserves support is provided by the appropriate Library locations and support units.
2. For problems with the application and bug reports, Library Course Reserves support can be reached at: email@example.com
Student jobs at the library are all listed on the UBC Career Services website.
- My Library Account
- How to Get a Library Card
- Borrowing from non-UBC Libraries - InterLibrary Loan (ILL)
- Borrowing between UBC Campuses (DocDel)
- Loan Policies (Regulations)
- Reciprocal Borrowing
- Media Booking
- Access the ASRS
- Course Reserves
- Group & Silent Study Space
Disability Access By Building
- Access Guide: Asian Library
- Access Guide: Crane Library
- Access Guide: David Lam Library
- Access Guide: Education Library
- Access Guide: Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
- Access Guide: Koerner Library
- Access Guide: Law Library
- Access Guide: Music Library
- Access Guide: Woodward Library
- Access Guide: X̱wi7x̱wa Library
- Okanagan Disability Resource Centre
- Guided Library Tours
- Workshop & Presentation Room
- IKBLC Graduate Research Room Application Form
- Irving K. Barber Learning Centre Library Instructional Lab
Computers & Technology
- Photocopying & Printing
- Public Computers & Labs
- How to Print at UBC Library
- Technology Borrowing
- Internet Access
- Walk-In Technology Support
- Off-Campus Access
- User Guides