At UBC Vancouver
Walk-in technology support is available at the Chapman Learning Commons Help Desk on Level 3 of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. Assistance is provided with:
- Basic Wireless set-up (on laptops and mobile devices)
- Printing from your laptop in the library
- Support & troubleshooting of library computer workstations (Mac & PC)
- iClicker serial number retrieval
- For other iClicker support, please email email@example.com
If you are experiencing tech trouble in the Learning Commons when our desk is closed, please submit a ticket to UBC IT. (Please include your name, email address, CWL and the specifics of the issue, including workstation number)
Phone / Email Support
During opening hours, you can phone the Library IT Help Desk for technical assistance. Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Phone: 604-822-6275
At UBC Okanagan
Library and Technology Assistants (LTAs) at the Library Services Desk can help with computer access and printing problems, and provide other basic troubleshooting.
For additional assistance please contact IT, Media and Classroom Services.