At UBC Vancouver
Walk-in technology support is available at the Chapman Learning Commons Help Desk on Level 3 of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. Assistance is provided with:
- Basic Wireless set-up (on laptops and mobile devices)
- Printing from your laptop in the library
- Support & troubleshooting of library computer workstations (Mac & PC)
- iClicker serial number retrieval
- For other iClicker support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are experiencing tech trouble in the Learning Commons when our desk is closed, please submit a ticket to UBC IT. (Please include your name, email address, CWL and the specifics of the issue, including workstation number)
Phone / Email Support
During opening hours, you can phone the Library IT Help Desk for technical assistance. Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Phone: 604-822-6275
At UBC Okanagan
Peer Technology Assistants at the Library Service Desk offer help with connecting to wireless, printing, copying and scanning, MS Office products, adding money to pay-for-print and logging into computers. They also answer lots of other technology questions!
For additional assistance please contact IT, Media and Classroom Services.