At UBC Vancouver
Walk-in technology support is available at the Chapman Learning Commons Help Desk on Level 3 of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. Assistance is provided with:
- Wireless set-up (on laptops and mobile devices)
- Printing from your laptop in the library
- Support & troubleshooting of library computer workstations (Mac & PC)
For help with CWL Account management, in-depth wireless network troubleshooting, UBC email configuration and more, please visit the UBC IT Service Help Desk located in the Bookstore.
The Chapman Learning Commons Assistants can also direct you to:
- Library services in Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
- Tutoring and learning support
- Learning Skills workshops
At UBC Okanagan
All computer labs on the UBC Okanagan campus are staffed by student lab monitors who can help with computer access and basic troubleshooting. In the library you can find the lab monitor at the Information Desk.
For additional assistance please contact IT, Media and Classroom Services.