The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre has study rooms available to be booked by groups of 3 or more students, faculty or staff. These rooms are located along the north east side of levels 3 and 4.
Each room is equipped with 2 tables and 8 chairs, a white board, electrical outlets, and access to the wireless network. Whiteboard markers and LCD projectors can be requested from the level 3 service desk.
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following guidelines:
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room 2 hours per day, three times a week
- 3 or more students, faculty or staff constitute a group
- If you are more than 10 minutes late you lose your booking
- Reservations are made online at the Library Room Booking System.
- Rooms can be reserved up to 3 weeks in advance
For more information please call the reference desk at 604-822-3943.