Follow these instructions to set up wireless printing through your System Preferences.
Before you begin:
Click on System Preferences
Click on Print & Fax
Click on + sign to add a printer
- Click on IP
- In the Protocol drop-down, select Line Printer Daemon – LPD
- In the Address field, enter “printers.library.ubc.ca”
- In the Queue field enter the printer name. See Complete List of Public Printers for reference.
- Change the Name to the name of the printer.
- Leave Location blank.
- In the Print Using drop-down, select Generic Postscript Printer,
- Click the Add button
How To Print
After sending your print job, you need to type in "grizzly" from the print release station.