What are Enhanced Library Services?
- Assistance with the UBC Library Web and CD-ROM indexes, databases, and other electronic resources including the library catalogue
- Book/journal retrieval from library stacks
- Photocopying (users with Enhanced Library Services may request staff photocopying through the Library’s Document Delivery Service)
- Browsing in library stacks, including reading titles and lifting down books
- Obtain your UBCcard from the UBC Carding Office
- Then contact a UBC Disability Diversity Advisor from UBC’s Disability Resource Centre, a component of Access and Diversity Office regarding requirements and eligibility. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, phone 604-822-5844 (voice); 604-822-9049 (tty), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
UBCO Faculty, Staff, and Students
- For information on Enhanced Library Services at UBCO, contact the UBC Okanagan Disability Resource Centre
Did you know?
- Enhanced Library Services availability may vary by branch and time of day. Contact the branch you wish to visit and make arrangements ahead if you require assistance during evenings or weekends
- Crane Library serves as the principal resource on campus for people who are blind, visually impaired, or print-impaired
- Lost and stolen cards can be reported online