What are Enhanced Library Services?
- Assistance with the UBC Library Web and CD-ROM indexes, databases, and other electronic resources including the library catalogue
- Book/journal retrieval from library stacks
- Photocopying (users with Enhanced Library Services may request staff photocopying through the Library’s Document Delivery Service)
- Browsing in library stacks, including reading titles and lifting down books
- Obtain your UBCcard from the UBC Carding Office
- Then contact a UBC Disability Diversity Advisor from UBC’s Disability Resource Centre, a component of Access and Diversity Office regarding requirements and eligibility. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, phone 604-822-5844 (voice); 604-822-9049 (tty), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
UBCO Faculty, Staff, and Students
- For information on Enhanced Library Services at UBCO, contact the UBC Okanagan Disability Resource Centre
Did you know?
- Enhanced Library Services availability may vary by branch and time of day. Contact the branch you wish to visit and make arrangements ahead if you require assistance
- Crane Library serves as the principal resource on campus for people who are blind, visually impaired, or print-impaired
- Lost and stolen cards can be reported online